.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photo Shows Horrified GOP Official After Savage Beating in New Orleans

Photo Shows Horrified GOP Official After Savage Beating in New Orleans
I guess all you have to do in New Orleans to incite a beating is be a Republican.
When I lived in NOLA, I was mugged in one of the best neighborhoods in the city, the Garden District. I was robbed at gun point for $4.32. I couldn't get a concealed carry permit but the thugs that robbed me were carrying concealed handguns. It's a dangerous city where after Hurrricane Katrina, the Democratically controlled local and state government confiscated all of the firearms they could get their hands on in the name of security, against the protection of the citizenry's right to keep and bear arms protected by the Constitution, I might add.
I wonder how this unfortunate attack on two young Republicans might have differed if they had been armed? I doubt either would have broken bones, and their attackers might not be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment