.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TSA to swab airline passengers' hands in search for explosives - CNN.com

TSA to swab airline passengers' hands in search for explosives - CNN.com

How many more of your liberties are you willing to give up? I travel a lot. I will refuse this test and I will continue to refuse the new body scans. I may end up not traveling, but I would rather drive anyway, that way I can carry my Glock and my AR.
Seriously, the 4th Amendment to the Constitution states:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
I think it's an unreasonable search. I'm tired of having to prove my innocence instead of the Government having to prove my guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment