.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Americans are preparing for the worst

Who really knows what the future holds? I mean with the now $14.3 Trillion in debt, the dollar falling like a stone, the Euro crashing, China's new Keynesian bubble economy, and the list could go on ad infinitum. Americans in large numbers are making preparations, just in case. I've been telling people to stock up on anything and everything you might need to survive a worst case scenario. I would recommend that everyone have at least a year's worth of food, a means of providing yourself with fresh water, hard currency like silver or gold and a means of protecting yourself and your family.
10 years ago I made fun of the "survivalists" who stockpiled food and guns and ammo. Today, I'm not so sure they weren't right all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment