"But I though taxes weren't going up? Well, if you get your information from Obama's lapdog media you probably won't know any of this.
The 26 million small businesses in the US — like Eneslow Shoes, headed by CEO Robert Schwartz—are getting buried under an avalanche of new taxes, which include:
* An increase of 4.6% in federal taxes from 35% to 39.6% (expiration of Bush tax cuts)
* An increase in capital gains taxes from 15% to 20% (expiration of Bush tax cuts)
* A new tax of 3.85% on investment income, dividends, rents, royalties mandated in the new health care bill
* An increase in the Medicare payroll tax to 2.35% as mandated in the new health care bill
* In states like New Jersey and others, state and municipal taxes have been raised by the average of almost 2%"
hat tip to jamie wearing fool