Here are some of the reasons why defeating Barack Obama in the 2012 election will be very difficut, but not impossible. We will have to educate enough people to the cause of Liberty to defeat him, and it's not going to be easy.
Let's get to work!
1) Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn't matter what he does. It's a race thing. He's one of us, will be their mantra.
2) College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It's really not more complex than that.
3) Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope.
4) Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coat tails will carry them to victory nationwide. Of course after the midterms, that might not be so certain.
5) Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party.
6) Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics.
7) Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more everyday. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda.
8) The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist.
9) Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won't vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly,
10) Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn't need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned. The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.
Number of States won by: Obama:19 McCain: 29
Square miles of land won by: Obama:580,000 McCain: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by: Obama:127million McCain: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1
"In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."