1. Will you cosponsor and call for roll call votes on Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill, designed to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve (H.R. 1207/ S. 604 in the 111th Congress)?
2. Will you support legislation removing capital gains and sales taxes on gold and silver coinage?
3. Will you vote to oppose any legislation that allows the federal government to prohibit the sale, use, or carrying of firearms?
4. Will you support a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution that includes hard spending limits and allows for no increase in taxes or other federal revenue enhancements?
5. Will you support legislation that forbids U.S. troops from serving under United Nations command?
6. Do you support and will you vote to protect states asserting their rights under the Tenth Amendment?
7. Will you oppose Big Labor's Card Check bill and any other legislation designed to empower union bosses?
8. Do you support U.S. withdrawal from the United Nations?
9. Will you support the American Sovereignty Act to restrict the Executive's ability to forge international agreements that lessen our sovereignty?
10. Will you oppose using U.S. forces to occupy a foreign nation without a declaration of war?
11. Will you oppose any attempt to nationalize our health care system, including any sort of public option for insurance?
12. Will you oppose so-called "Cap and Trade" legislation?
13. Will you vote to eliminate the IRS?
14. Will you vote against any budget that increases our debt?
15. Will you oppose federal power grabs like roving wiretaps and warrantless searches, and oppose Patriot Act renewal that includes such items?
16. Will you oppose any legislation that requires states and citizens to participate in a National Identification Card program?
17. Will you oppose the so-called "NAFTA Superhighway" and any move toward a North American Union?
18. Will you support legislation that ensures Members of Congress have at least 72 hours to read any bill before it is allowed to come to the House floor?
19. Will you oppose all tax increases?
20. Indicate the tax cuts you are willing to vote for:
Across the Board Income Tax Cut
Capital Gains Tax Cut
Business Tax Cut
Estate Tax Cut
Johnny Isakson (R ) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - , - , - , -
Chuck Donovan (L )Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y, Y, Y, Y
Michael Thurmond (D )No response