.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Susan Estrich, before and after

Before

After.
Hmmm, what do you think all of that hamming it up for Sean Hannity will get you? I tried to find some good photos on the web, but these were the best I could come up with. I will assure you that the upper photo is from 2007, leading up to the election and the lower photo is from some time in 2009. I saw Susan on Hannity tonight, and the second picture looks like it should be from 2015. She was looking great, so all I can say is her plastic surgeon is alot better than Sandra Bullock's.
Doesn't matter how hot she looks, she is still a crazy statist. And that nutsy yankee smoker voice...jeez.

1 comment:

  1. Its plain as day she's definitely had some work done on her face & neck. Her skin looks great especially if she is a smoker which I suspect.

    Larry
    Austin TX

    ReplyDelete