.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Monday, December 13, 2010

"I will be happy to see the Republicans test whether or not I'm itching for a fight on a whole range of issues," Obama said last week.

Just love the NoBama idea that he can actually be part of a fight next year. His poll numbers continue to slide, and his "Greatest Triumph" has been deemed unconstitutional.
This is a world away from the 2008 campaign of "hopey changey horse dung" that so many people glomed onto, thinking something was really going to happen that would improve anyone's life. I'm saddened that in what has been called the greatest country in the world, sixty two million people were fooled into thinking this man was going to deliver something good. Well, he did make good on his promise. He "fundementally transformed" the United States. We are now on our way out of number one nation status and on our way to bananna republic status. Thanks Mr. President, for runining my country, mine and my parents net worth and my children's future possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment