Let me see if I get this straight:
• The State Department warns travelers to Saudi Arabia that the "public display of non-Islamic religious articles such as crosses and Bibles is not permitted."
• Travel to Makkah (Mecca) and Medina, the cities where the two holiest mosques of Islam are located, is forbidden to non-Muslims.
• The Saudi government forbids the practice of other religions. There are precisely zero churches, synagogues and temples in the country.
• Conversion by a Muslim to another religion is considered apostasy and is, in most circumstances, punishable by death.
• Proselytizing by non-Muslims is illegal, including the distribution of non-Muslim religious materials; if caught doing so, you will be arrested, charged with proselytizing, and forced to serve two or more months in prison.
• Saudi women are prohibited from marrying non-Muslims.
• The Government requires non-citizens to carry Iqamas, or legal resident identity cards, which contain a religious designation for "Muslim" or "non-Muslim."
• Women do not have the right to drive.
• A teacher in Saudi Arabi was sentenced to 70 months in prison and 750 lashes for "mocking religion" after he discussed the Bible and praised Jews.
But it's American citizens that are intolerant for opposing the construction of New York's 150th mosque -- because it's located at Ground Zero.
What a frickin' crock.
Thanks to Doug Ross