.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Monday, January 30, 2012

Stefan Moleneux and Jeffrey A. Tucker

Jeffrey Tucker is, by far, one of my all time favorite writers. He combines a unique southern wit with a permanently optimistic free market libertarianism that make everyone want to go out and buy a smart phone that can connect with the world, while eating home made ice cream, just before getting into a really hot, hi flow shower!
I had the fortune to book Jeffrey Tucker to speak at the Libertarian Party of Georgia 2012 State Convention, Feb 25th.
I also had the luck to secure an address to our group by Stefan Moleneux. After booking both of these fine gentlemen to take part in the liberty movement of Georgia, I ran across an incredible gem. Stefan Moleneux reading Jeffrey Tucker's "It's a Jetson's World..."
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to have both of these men participating in our convention.  Jeffrey Tucker says of Stefan, "He is one of the top three intellectual Libertarians of our generation, along with Hoppe and Kinsella"
I have to admit, I thought he was going to say "along with Lawrence W. Reed and Jeffrey Tucker"....

No comments:

Post a Comment