.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Athens Clark County Police Officer KIlled

I am about to piss a lot of people off.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to do it.

Let me start off by offering my condolences to the family of Officer Elmer "Buddy" Christian. I cannot even begin to express how I feel for your loss. I am truely sorry that Buddy lost his life in the line of duty, so please harbor no ill will towards me for my observations that follow.

What outrages me is the excessive focus, manpower and resources that go into finding the killer, shooter, or even possibly self defender (since everyone is presumed innocent under the law, until proven guilty) of a Police Officer.

In the last 24 hours, there have been hundreds of extra Police Officers, GBI, FBI, US Marshalls,
Helicopters, and Dogs, and news services searching private property (possibly in violation of rights gauranteed by the 4th Amendment) at gun point, to find Jamie Hood, Officer Christian's accused killer.

Here is where you are going to get mad.

Why is Officer Christian's murder any more important that that of any of the unsolved murders that you can find HERE

If I were murdered tomorrow, how many ACC Police, GSP, GBI, FBI or whatever do you think would give a rat's ass about it?
These guys are looking to find the killer of "one of their own". But, who are "they"? The Police State and the elevation of the law enforcement officer to a place higher than citizen is just wrong and must not continue.
I am a soveriegn man. So are they, but they are just the same as me, no better, no worse, just equal under the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment