.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Monday, February 21, 2011

What's the buzz, tell me what's happenin'

I don't know. I've kinda been in a funk lately. I haven't felt like writing or reporting on any of the loss of liberty going on in the political or financial sectors lately.
I think that there is so much turmoil on the political scene in the Arab world and even here at home in the states, that I am a little overwhelmed with what to write about. The world's economies are in the pooper, across the board. The precious metals markets are booming and prices of commodities are going through the roof.
We are expecting food prices to skyrocket, and it's already well underway, due to weather issues around the globe.
Today, I read a great story about an emminent solar storm that will have the effect of a "Global Katrina", which basically will be a TEOTWAWKI scenario.
So, yeah. I've been a little preoccupied and didn't feel like writing.

2 comments:

  1. If you wanna get caught up quickly, go to the A-C page that I run at facebook. You do not have to join facebook to see it. We post tons of important rightminded news stories from around the world daily - stuff that I just don't have time to write about at my blog, although it is a great resource for blog fodder. You are welcome to expolre & blog about anything posted there, I know other bloggers get ideas from my page. here's the link:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/ANTI-CRAPTASTIC/127576023926747
    Some recent gems:
    Libyan pilots defect to Malta after being ordered to bomb civilian protesters
    Dutch propose ban on sharia law
    Mexico murders escalate near border
    WI protesters are vile disgusting (and sometimes even illiterate) drugged up jerks
    UK cops were aware of a plan to attack a teacher of a world religion class by islamorageboys but ignored it & that poor teacher ended up with a slashed face & busted skull

    And that's just what I posted in the past hour! I start early in the morning and add stuff into the night, every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and over at my blog, I have a fairly large post about how the conservative movement in America has been infiltrated by islamic stealth jihadis and their enablers. It is a little known fact that people REALLY need to learn:

    http://zillablog.marezilla.com/2011/02/conservative-dhimmitude.html

    ReplyDelete