.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Seriously, they hired Van Jones to teach at Princeton?

Van Jones, a former adviser in the Obama Administration, has been appointed a visiting fellow in the Center for African American Studies and the Program in Science, Technology and Environmental Policy at the Wilson School, the University plans to announce today.
Jones, who resigned from his government post in September after months of controversy, was an adviser to the White House Council on Environmental Quality. He will hold a one-year appointment at the University for the 2010–11 academic year, teaching a course in the spring semester.

Are you kidding me? I cannot believe that Princeton thinks it's ok to hire a self avowed communist, convicted felon, gang member to teach our youth. Well, what am I saying, they are in New Jersey.
If I were a parent of a Princeton student, I would be suing the school for endangering my child. And demanding my tuition money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment